Chair: Cynthia Andoniadou
- To provide a link between the vision and strategy of the Executive Committee and the ESE Office and PCO (Professional Congress Organiser).
- To provide input to the PCO, ESE Office and Executive Committee for the initial critical evaluation of proposals from candidate cities and the selection of 2-3 final challengers for each annual congress.
- To provide a link to the ESE Team in relation to practical items such as industry time slots, programme and educational concepts etc.
- To support the Committee Chair through:
- To advise the PCO, ESE Office and ESE Executive Committee on policy decisions regarding ECE Congresses.
- To assist the PCO and ESE Office in providing guidance for the LOCs of future meetings.
- To review the scientific programme, update and final reports of congresses so that the Chair can report on these to the Executive Committee.
Note: The Congress Committee Chair will have overall responsibility for the ECE POC and will supervise the scientific programme. The role of the Congress Committee Chair and the POC is detailed in the POC Guidelines document.
- Cynthia Andoniadou, UK, chair (2022-2026).
- Raul Luque, Spain (2020 - 2024).
- Corin Badiu, Romania (2021-2025).
- Birgitte Holst, Denmark (2021-2025).
- Niki Karavitaki, UK (2021-2025).
- Jorgen Isgaard, Sweden (2021-2025).
1-2 Executive Committee Members to be decided.
- POC 2022 Co-Chairs (2020-2022): Beata Kos-Kudła, Poland and Carlos Dieguez, Spain.
- POC 2023 Co-Chairs (2021-2023): George Mastorakos, Greece and Judith Favier, France.
- LOC 2023 Chair (2022-2023): Aysegul Atmaca, Turkey.
- Martin Reincke, Germany, co-terminous with office (President, 2021-2023).
- Jérôme Bertherat, France, co-terminous with office (President-Elect, 2021-2023).
- Djuro Macut, Serbia, co-terminous with office (Treasurer, 2020-2024).
- Helen Gregson, Chief Executive Officer, co-terminous with office.
- Dirk De Rijdt, Director of Strategic Partnerships, co-terminous with office.
ESE Team member responsibility: ESE Event Manager.