Chair: Riccarda Granata
- To provide input to the PCO and Executive Committee for the initial critical evaluation of proposals from candidate cities and the selection of 2-3 final challengers for each annual congress.
- To advise the Secretariat and ESE Executive Committee on all decisions regarding ECE Congresses.
- To assist the Secretariat in providing guidance for the Local Organising Committees (LOC) of future meetings.
- To obtain and review updates and final reports of congresses and to report on these to the Executive Committee.
- Riccarda Granata (Italy) Chair 2018 to 2022
- Jérôme Bertherat (France) co-terminous with office (until 2019)
- Peter Kamenicky (France) 2016 to 2020
- Michel Kršek (Czech Republic) 2016 to 2020
- Djuro Macut (Serbia) 2016 to 2020
- Catalina Poiana (Romania) 2016 to 2020
- Miklós Tóth (Hungary) 2016 to 2020
- AJ van der Lely (The Netherlands) President (co-terminous with office)
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) President-Elect (co-terminous with office)
- Helen Gregson (United Kingdom) Chief Executive Officer (co-terminous with office)
- Kate Sargent (United Kingdom) ESE PCO Congress Lead
- Francoise Borson Chazot (France) ECE 2019, 2018 to 2020
- Márta Korbonits (United Kingdom) 2017 to 2019
- Manuel Puig-Domingo (Spain) 2017 to 2019