Welcome to ECE 2022!
ECE 2022 is happening this coming week in Milan, Italy and virtually on ECE@Home from 21 -24 May 2022.
ECE in Milan If you are with us in person on-site in Milan and also wish to access the online features for the congress (programme, voting, CME evaluations, Congress e-Bag, ePosters, Yoga session plus on demand content etc), then select ECE in Milan
ECE@Home If you are joining us online from home or elsewhere, and want to access the live streamed sessions, plus all the online features, please select ECE@Home
Registration is still open if you wish to join us in Milan or virtually via ECE@Home!
Find out more:
This festival of endocrinology includes:
- 7 Plenary lectures
- 29 Symposia including an EYES and Nurse symposia
- 15 Meet the Expert sessions
- 3 Debate sessions
- 3 New Scientific Approaches
- 14 Rapid and Oral Communications
- 7 Awards, including the new Transatlantic Alliance Award
- 4 joint sessions with partner endocrine societies
- The Patient’s Voice Hub sessions
ECE 2022, Milan, Italy, 21/05/2022-24/05/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 22 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Find out more here.