ECE 2022 will be held in Milan, Italy from 21 -24 May 2022.
We are extremely excited to be returning to a face-to-face Congress for the 24th European Congress of Endocrinology and look forward to seeing many of you in person, and we are also delighted to welcome those who will be with us via our virtual ECE@Home platform. How ever you are joining us, we look forward to seeing you at what is shaping up to be an excellent Congress!
Join us for a festival of endocrinology which includes:
- 7 Plenary lectures
- 29 Symposia including an EYES and Nurse symposia
- 15 Meet the Expert sessions
- 3 Debate sessions
- 3 New Scientific Approaches
- 14 Rapid and Oral Communications
- 7 Awards, including the new Transatlantic Alliance Award
- 4 joint sessions with partner endocrine societies
- The Patient’s Voice Hub sessions
New for ECE 2022, we are delighted to offer two unique registration types to ensure you have full access to the cutting-edge research in endocrine science and patient care being discussed in the best way for you. Visit the registration page for further information on attending in-person in Milan, Italy or via ECE@Home.
- Abstract Deadline: 31 January 2022 (23:59 CET) - iCal reminder
- Early Bird Deadline: 7 April 2022 (23:59 CEST) - iCal reminder
Find out more: