ESE offers 100 Meeting Grants worth up to €400 each and are made as a contribution towards the total cost of attending the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) or an ESE training course including the ESE Postgraduate Training Course, ESE Summer School and EYES meetings. These grants are available to ESE Student, Early Career or Low Income Country members.
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
Meeting grant applications for 2023 are now closed.
Application deadlines for 2024 will be advised when the relevant grants applications are open
- ECE 2024 meeting grant: Applications will open early February 2024
- ESE Summer School 2024 meeting grant: Applications will open in due course
- EYES 2024 meeting grant: Applications will open in due course
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract (for ECE).
- Applicant must fall under the Early Career or Student career stage. Members in the Full career stage can also apply if they benefit from the Low Income Country subscription rate. The full list of membership categories and fees can be found here.
- To be eligible for the Low Income Country subscription rate, an applicant will need to reside in a country which is below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Please contact ESE if you need to update your membership category, career stage or subscription type before you apply for a grant.
- The Meeting Grant is available for attendance to ECE or an ESE Training Course and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- The Meeting Grant is only available for delegates who are attending a physical event.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to an event.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the ESE Office within six weeks after the date of the meeting. Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
The ESE Grants Team will review and decide the outcome of each application on an ongoing basis and their decision is final.