ESE offers 150 Meeting Grants worth €100 each for ESE members to attend the Congress. These grants will only be available to ESE members who are in the 'in-training' or 'reduced rate' categories and will cover the registration fee.
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
The e-ECE Grants submission portal is now open, please click here to submit your application today!
The deadline for all Grant submissions is 8 April 2021 (23:59 CET).
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must fall under one of the following membership categories: Clinician-in-Training, Scientist-in-Training, Reduced Country or Under-35. If you have any queries, please contact ESE.
- To be eligible for the Reduced Country membership rate, an applicant will need to reside in a country which is below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- The Meeting Grant is available for attendance to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE) and will cover the registration fee. No funds will be transferred to an applicants account as they will be provided with a registration discount code if the grant submission is successful.
- Applicants are advised to register after the result of their grant application has been received. All applicants will be notified before the e-ECE Early Bird deadline Thursday 6 May 2021 and must register by Friday 23 April 2021.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Meeting Grant or a Basic Science Meeting Grant, not both).
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful following the release of the Abstract submission marks and the Treasurer’s decision is final.