ESE offers 150 Meeting Grants worth €100 each for ESE members to attend the Congress. These grants will only be available to ESE members who are in the 'in-training' or 'reduced rate' categories and will cover the registration fee.
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
The e-ECE Grants submission portal is open, please click here to submit your application today!
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must fall under one of the following membership categories: Clinician-in-Training, Scientist-in-Training, Reduced Country or Under-35. If you have any queries, please contact ESE.
- To be eligible for the Reduced Country membership rate, an applicant will need to reside in a country which is below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- The Meeting Grant is available for attendance to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE) and will cover the registration fee. No funds will be transferred to an applicants account as they will be provided with a registration discount code if the grant submission is successful.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Meeting Grant or a Basic Science Meeting Grant, not both).
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful following the release of the Abstract submission marks and the Treasurer’s decision is final.