ESE offers 100 Meeting Grants worth up to €400 each and are made as a contribution towards the total cost of attending the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) or an ESE training course including the ESE Postgraduate Training Course, ESE Summer School and EYES meetings. These grants are available to ESE Student, Early Career or Low Income Country members.
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
Applicants can apply for an ESE Meeting Grant by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
For ECE Meeting Grants, applications are now closed for 2023.
- ECE 2023 meeting grant: Friday 10 March 2023
- ESE Summer School 2023 meeting grant: Friday 2 June 2023
- EYES 2023 meeting grant: Friday 25 August 2023
- ESE 2023 Postgraduate Training Course grant: Deadline to be confirmed
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract (for ECE).
- Applicant must fall under the Early Career or Student career stage. Members in the Full career stage can also apply if they benefit from the Low Income Country subscription rate. The full list of membership categories and fees can be found here.
- To be eligible for the Low Income Country subscription rate, an applicant will need to reside in a country which is below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Please contact ESE if you need to update your membership category, career stage or subscription type before you apply for a grant.
- The Meeting Grant is available for attendance to ECE or an ESE Training Course and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- The Meeting Grant is only available for delegates who are attending a physical event.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to an event.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the ESE Office within six weeks after the date of the meeting. Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
The ESE Grants Team will review and decide the outcome of each application on an ongoing basis and their decision is final.